(CMAT) Certification in Management Accounting and Taxation
We are happy to introduce you to our (CMAT) Certification in Management Accounting and Taxation which helps to learn skills in Accounting, Inventory, and Taxation.
Course covers Accounting,Inventory Management,Taxation,Salary Computation,Online Return Filing,Law,Procedures,forms,penalties,interests of GST,CSGT,SGST,IGST,VAT,CST,TDS,Income Tax.
Things we offer :
1) Detailed Notes
2) PC for Working
4) Access to Online Course
5) Expert Faculty
- Basics of Accounting.
- Advanced Accouting,Balace Sheet,Profit and Loss A/c Preparation.
- Inventory Management
- All Modules of Tally ERP 9.
- Salary Calculation,Salary Reports and Pay Slips.
- Introduction to GST,GST Applicability and Forms GSTR1,GSTR2,GSTR3 and GSTR9
- Introduction to VAT and CST laws.
- Procedure,Rates,Type of Return forms,Filing Dates,
- Interest, and Penalty on VAT and CST.
- Computation and Online Return filing of Form 231
- and III E of CST.
- Introduction to Service Tax Law.
- Procedures,Rates,Filing Dates,Interest and
- Penalty on Service Tax.
- Computation and Return Filing in ST3.
- TDS Process and Law.
- Deductions under various sections
- and Return filing in Form 24Q and 26Q.
- Income Tax for Business.
- Return Filing in ITR1,ITR 6
Duration: 2 Months
Online Learning Access to Course for 1 year
Basics of Accounting
Introduction to Trading A/c,Profit and Loss A/c and Balance Sheet
Get introduced to Profit and Loss A/c and Balance sheet
Accounting,Inventory Management and Taxation in Tally ERP 9
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Filing MVAT and CST Return In New Return Template FY 2016-17 : Gmart Stores India Pvt Ltd
Filing Header,Sales Annexure,Purchase Annexure,Form 231 and CST form III E
Goods and Service Tax (GST)
Service Tax : Law,Applicability and Procedures
Law,Rates,Penalty,Interest and Due Dates of Service Tax
Service Tax Example: Computation and Return Filing of Kothari & Associates Pvt Ltd( Nature of Business: Chartered Accountant)
Tax Deducted at Source (TDS)
Tax Deducted at Sources (TDS) : Deductions under various Sections
Deductions under various Sections,Limits and Rates